Registration for the event
Career in IT, Communications or Outsourcing?The short path to your professional development goes through IT Career Days.
Come live or online to meet leading companies. Interesting job vacancies in Information Technologies, Telecommunications and Business process outsourcing (BPO).
Entry for visitors at the live events: FREE, with registration - coming soon recommended.
Entry for visitors at the virtual event: FREE, with registration - coming soon required.
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT “CAREER DAYS: IT, COMMUNICATIONS AND OUTSOURCING” 2022?
- • То find your new job in the sectors.
- • To find out about the career opportunities in the most stable business sectors after COVID-19.
- • To gain professional connections and experience in the job interview participation process
- • To learn what skills and knowledge are the most wanted for career development in the sectors.
- • To understand what the terms and procedures in the recruitment processes are and how to apply successfully for the op companies.
- • To meet in person, the company representatives, who are involved in the recruitment of new employees.
- • To explore different labor market opportunities.
- • To plan a job change and possibilities for relocation.
Proper preparation before the forum is very important for achieving the desired goal.
Look and research the represented companies – HERE. Find out more about their activities and open positions. Prepare for meetings with their representatives.
Follow the latest practices and recommendations at jobtiger.net and at Facebook and LinkedIn.
WHERE WILL BE HELD “CAREER DAYS: IT, COMMUNICATIONS AND OUTSOURCING” 2022?
- • Sofia - October 11th, 2022 - National Palace of Culture – fl. 5
- • Virtual Day - October 13th, 2022 - Online at the Brazen Technologies platform
- • Plovdiv - October 18th, 2022 - Plovdiv Fair - Congress Center
- • Varna - October 20th, 2022 - Rosslyn Dimyat Hotel
- • Gabrovo - October 25th, 2022 - Technical University Gabrovo
Safety is our priority and regarding the epidemiological situation, the organization ensures:
- Masks and gloves are given away at the entrance of the hall for all visitors.
- At the entrance of the hall, there is a person who measures the temperature of each participant, not allowing a person with temperature or sickness inside.
- There are disinfectants at the entrance and in the various sections of the hall.
- One-way movement of the visitors is advised. Signboards are placed to guide the direction in one way.
- The organizers take care not to have big gatherings and large groups of people and to ensure enough space between all participants in the event.
- There is a safe distance between the exhibitors.