The largest career event in Bulgaria will be conducted with life meetings and online️! The business must go on and the people are the driver.
The 22nd edition of the largest career fair in Bulgaria National Career Days will give an opportunity for live meetings and virtual interviews between employers and job seekers.
When and where will be held the National Career Days?• Sofia – 1 April - Grand Hotel Millennium Sofia, Conference floor 2
• Veliko Tarnovo - 4 April – Veliko Tarnovo University “St. St. Cyril and Methodius”
• Virtual day – 5 April - Online at Brazen Technologies Platform
• Gabrovo – 6 April - Technical University
• Plovdiv – 8 April - Plovdiv Fair, Congress Center
• Varna – 8 April - Graffit Gallery Hotel
• Ruse – 11 April - University of Ruse “Angel Kunchev”
- The traditional live events in the six academic cities will be conducted according to all safety regulations of the Ministry of Health.
- ScanFactor - an in-person career fair with digital data transfer.
For the second time, via this innovative tool will provide an easy and practical sharing of a digital profile with CV, and portfolio of job seekers with a company representative.
Read more here.
JobTiger is the biggest provider of HR services for employers and job seekers in Bulgaria. With more than 20 years on the market the company is the organizer of the biggest job fairs in Bulgaria, the most important of which is National Career Days.
- The virtual day will be done online allowing employers and job seekers from Bulgaria and abroad to meet in a safely manner, no matter where they are located around the world.
National Career Days has launched the careers of over 53,000 people.
JobTiger has been organizing National Career Days for more than 20 years in furtherance of its mission to create value for jobseekers, businesses and society.
JobTiger’s vision is to create a world filled with purposeful and inspired people whose job is not only a means of living but a key factor for a happy and fulfilling life.